Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back on the right track

I don't know how many days I've been 100% back on the plan I made for myself. But I'm back on track and feeling great. My sister got married yesterday. I was a beautiful wedding. I didn't have any wedding cake. I might have if it had been chocolate. But I'm not about to break my diet for white cake with white icing.
I moved almost 2 weeks ago and I'm still trying to get things put away and get into a routine again. I haven't been walking as much as I should but I'll get there.

Weigh in tomorrow. I expect a good number. At the very least I want the 3 lbs I gained back with the birthday blow out to be gone again. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Ron said...

Glad to see your post and hear that you are keeping after it Amy! Congrats on not having the cake!!! You have the will power!!!