Thursday, September 2, 2010

Starting anew

How many times in life are you allowed a do over?

Well I said before I moved about 2 months ago and I looked for a gym to join. I found one that's close enough and I can access it 24/7. Membership fees aren't bad either. For my boyfriend and I it's $50 a month. Totally worth it to not have to battle humidity combined with 90 + temps now and 2 or 3 ft of snow later.

Today so far I had a big fruit smoothie with a peach, banana, and light V8 fusion... Yum :)
For lunch I have tilapia and spaghetti squash planned. I've never had spaghetti squash so I hope it's good.

My plan is to go heavy on fish, fruits and veggies. I want to try new foods, quinoa is one of them. I want to get myself to the gym at least 5 days a week.

My biggest motivation is that I want to be ready to get pregnant a year from now. If I'm at a healthy weight and living a healthy lifestyle then there will be less of a risk for complications and I will have a healthy baby :)

No comments: