Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mile Walk

I just finished my mile walk and man was it cold outside. I was tempted to turn around and go home before I even got to the end of my street. I was facing the wind so that didn't help. I was faster than I thought I would be, especially since I took Rock with me.
I walked my mile in 24 minutes. Which means my pace was 2.5 mph. According to this I burned 103 calories.
My exercise plan for the moment is to walk a mile Tues - Thur - Sat. Do the 100 push ups program Mon - Wed - Fri.

I also wanted to mention that I'm taking One a Day Weight Smart Advanced multivitamin. I think it's a good idea to take a daily multivitamin. I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist, this is just my opinion.

*Note to self: Don't forget the Chapstick on Thursday's walk!

No comments: