Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday...blah

It's Monday, the day I usually weigh in, and I forgot. I was so sick early this morning. I don't know what caused it. After getting up the third time, I turned off my alarm when I crawled back into bed. I woke up with just enough time get dressed to ride to work with the roomie so I can have the car to get to work later. I feel a little queasy still. I nibbled on a few crackers and drank some crystal light. I'll probably take chicken noodle soup with me to work.
Today was going to be great too. I was in bed a little after 1am. I had my alarm set for 9:30. I was going to get something done. Oh well, it's just a small set back. I'll be back at it soon enough.

1 comment:

Ron said...

It's that time of year, all sorts of "bugs" to make us feel ill, Hope your feeling better by now!