Thursday, April 16, 2009

Confession

Yesterday I fell of the wagon. It wasn't as bad as it could have been. I'd say it was a combination of not being prepared and being frustrated/irritated.
I had made cookies to bring to work, plus I already had brownies that I really wanted to get out of my house. So I brought it all to work for everyone else. I neglected to bring something that I could have. On top of that I was having a bad day. I'm nearly maxed out on all my credit cards. I checked one yesterday and I'm over my limit due to them adding my annual fee this month. I feel like I can't win with the darn things. I'm not getting ahead.
Plus I think I'm a little jealous of the roomie. Quick recap...he and I used to be together. We broke up and neither of us can afford to live alone. So now we share a 2 bedroom apartment. We haven't been together for months. He has a new girlfriend already, just met her like a week ago.

But my tumble from the wagon was not as bad as it could have been.

I had 3 small cookies, a brownie and a sandwich on regular white bread at work. I stopped at the store on my way home from work. I was going to get more bad/sugary stuff to eat. I have really been wanting those orange sherbet push ups. Don't know why. But as I was looking for them I thought 'Why are you turning this into a full blown binge? A few cookies is not the end of the world'. I couldn't find them anyway and I didn't get anything else.
I woke up this morning with a headache...like a sugar hangover. But there will be no hair of the dog for me! LOL

2 comments:

Ron said...

It was one day Amy, get back on track and you will be fine!

MizFit said...

welcome home.

we've cleaned up for you and saved you a seat up front, too!

xo xo,

The Wagon