Monday, April 27, 2009

monday weigh in

I had so much fun Saturday night and yesterday. We stayed up late watching movies and horsing around. Sunday we had a cook out and played badminton and board games. It was the most fun I've had in a while. I can't wait to do it again. Several people told me yesterday that I need a new pic on myspace because it doesn't really look like me anymore. I can tell in my face, in my hips, in my thighs, in my waist that I've lost.
This week I have been doing so good with the plan I set for myself. So when I got on the scale this morning I had a number in my head that I wanted to see. I told myself I wouldn't be upset if I wasn't there just yet. Got on the scale........


I was not disappointed. :) :) :) :) :) Weighed in today at 210. :) Total lost so far 30 lbs!! :)

1 comment:

Ron said...

Congrats Amy, Looks like you have your mind set to do this!!!! Keep at it.