Thursday, April 9, 2009

*gasp*....Two days in a row!

When the alarm went off this morning, I really didn't want to get up. Rock was giving me 'the look', so I had to let him out. Since I was up I thought I might as well get dressed. Well, when I let the dog back in he saw I had regular clothes and shoes on, so he started bouncing around. He loves to go out. Same as yesterday the first mile took me 25 minutes. I took Rock back home and went for one more. The 2nd mile took me 19 minutes. I will get 2 more miles in later since I don't work today.
For lunch at work yesterday, I had a salad so beautiful some of my co-workers were envious.
One woman I work with keeps telling me I don't need to lose any more weight. If she brings in cookies or candy and tries to make me lose my focus, I'll smack her......just kidding.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Way to go Amy, Keep at it.....